Re: getting paid

wow...i guess im really lucky to be here...

http://www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

From: Tim Mungenast <tmungenast@verizon.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: getting paid

This is all good stuff but my psych/jam power trio has never made more than $40 a gig to split 3 ways, with 2 exceptions over the past 21 years: 2 very fun, very lucrative nights playing a Halloween horror theme park in 40-degree weather.

Generally, the money thing is almost too embarrassing to talk about, but when I think about how many other good Boston bands play to almost-empty rooms, I realize I am in good company.