From: Tim Mungenast <tmungenast@verizon.net>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 12:35:43 PM
Subject: Re: PREPARING INSTRUMENTS for LOOPING (and any other performance)

Great and useful info, and for most of these you took the words right out of my mouth (lol). The only addendum I can think of is rubber objects, which make some odd sounds when used as a bow. A kalimba held against a resonant guitar may sound good, especially with the guitar's gain jacked up, but I have not yet tried this and have no idea if the reality will live up to the hope.

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast