Re: PREPARING INSTRUMENTS for LOOPING (and any other performance)

Fred Frith ain't got nothing on me when it comes to Prepared Guitar. But I never got very far outside of making the music.

http://jeffreycollins.bandcamp.com/

I'm sure some of the old LD gang will remember me. We used to trade tapes a bunch. I took all my old PG stuff and digitized and remastered it. I loved doing prepared guitar pieces. Still do them every now and again. Always making sure to record the piece.

My favorite thing to use was this brass bookmark my Mother gave me. It really made the strings get a bell-like sound.

Thanks Matt for bringing this all back up. Yeah mine was between 96-98 too.

Jeffrey