Re: Re: Any decent Midi/USB keyboards these days? (37keys/aftertouch; Sculpture)

Hi Andy,

I thought Id add some input on somebody elses problems for a change and
vouch for the
ROLAND A-50 which is a 76 organ weighted key 4 zone midi master keyboard
with fully programmable
 polyphonic or monophonic aftertouch, 4 switch/slider 64 patch and chain
memory which will top anything around today!
Mines 20 years old and still going strong!