Re: Echoplex sudden total noise!

Thanks for the suggestions Andy.
I am sending commands from the laptop generally, but not now, I was testing the EDP sending only midi clock from the laptop and pressing buttons manually.
But it has def. something to do with the midi clock cause it only seems to happen while receiving the clock.
It doesn't seem to happen if I run the clock, record the first loop, then stop the clock.. etc.
So yeah it seems like the clock is messing with it. Still though, HARD RESET is definitely not doing his job cause I get all this old loops in that should have been deleted... no matter how the midi clock is messing with the other functions.