Re: OT:Clicky switches and maybe microphonic guitar...

Per Boysen wrote:
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando
<billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:

kind of voltage builds up and causes a "light zipper noise maracca"
sound in the output audio.

And you want to get rid of that?

Yes, Kevin. It doesn't go with the beat my strings are playing up
front but with the rather non musical moves my right hand's pinky
takes back in the dreadful support department.

That's purely because your pinky isn't in-sync with the beat.
You seriously need to train that pinky with la cucarraca maracca ;)

--
rgds,
van Sinn