Re: Roland GK cable noise issue

Thanks, but driving MIDI instrument is no problem. I send that data
over a USB cable and don't even need to have the volume up for the GK
cable's "terror".

Interesting that you are mentioning pitch tracking since that is what
I normally use instead of the GR-55 :-)  Currently only in the AxeFx
but in the past also in Live and similar apps. I'm subscribing to the
M4L new patches library but can't recall having seen a "pitch tracker
to MIDI" patch yet. Is that what your thing does? Or does it track
analog amplitude directly to synth wave forms?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen