feedback control on LP2

Mike you need to use a standard expression pedal with a TRS cable a volume pedal will not work. unless modified for a trs cable or possible a stereo insert cable but the volume pedal would need to have a 25k pot not a 250 like most passive volume pedals. the trim pots are tiny circuit board mounted trim pots with a tiny slot in each to adjust with a tiny jewelers screw driver May I ask what you are trying to do with them? I wouldn't advise messing with those unless you are having a real gain issue. also powered the unit down when plugging anything in or out particularly the CF cards that are not hot swappable.
Bill