Re: Möbius weirdness

First make sure you're running standalone, plugins add more layers of complexity.  The important folder is:

   /Library/Application Support/Mobius 2

If you're comfortable with the console just "cd" there, if you're using Finder you'll have to navigate from whatever the name of your hard disk is (mine is "Macintosh HD") down.  Inside Mobius 2 there should be these files:

  -rw-r--r--  1   209 Oct  3  2012 host.xml
  -rw-r--r--  1 20026 Mar 19 17:42 mobius.xml
  -rw-r--r--  1  5569 Oct  3  2012 osc.xml
  -rw-r--r--  1  3506 Apr  2 16:32 ui.xml

If you're using Finder, right click on one and select "Get Info", then at the bottom expand "Sharing & Permissions".  From the console
you should see the -rw-r--r-- permissions as shown above.  In Finder you should see something like:

     kevin (me)  Read & Write
     admin         Read Only
     everyone    Read Only

If you see that and it still isn't working, delete the Mobius 2 folder from /Applications then delete the /Library/Application Support/Mobius 2 folder, then run the installer again.   If you want to preserve your previous settings make a copy of those .xml files and we can try to restore them later.

If standalone works but plugins don't, then also delete these folders before reinstalling:

     /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/Mobius 2.vst
    /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Mobius 2.component

Note that these /Library folders are at the root of your hard disk.  You will also see a Library folder under your
home directory, that isn't the one we're using here.

Jeff