RE: Desert Island Live Looping iOS App?

Loopy HD for serious work (but without a paticular "house style " of its own, or Samplr for something very innovative but less versatile.

to expand upon that, Loopy is much much more than a bread and butter looper, it have very powerful flexibility when assigning advanced midi bindings, it has 9 slots each of which is a looper unto itself, each can be linked, sync'd or free running, each can have its own overdubs , be repositioned, offset and have a feedback reduction applied during overdub...it is a serious tool

Samplr on the other hand is designed in a way that works intrinsically with the nature of a touch device...it has some very advanced options involving multi touch gestures to manipulate the sounds you have recorded , but you probably wouldnt be best served trying to do the kind of loopstation / echoplex style looping that is more structural in nature.

just my own thoughts.

let us know what you go for.

Phill