Promotional Leads for new CD

Hi everyone,

I'm releasing a new CD in a couple weeks. This'll be the first time I'm doing the promotion myself rather than through a record label. If anyone has leads to send my way - radio stations, podcasters, reviewers, I'd really appreciate it. Specifically, places that enjoy experimental/electronic/drone music. I'll have some promotional CDs to send out, but I will also be able to provide download codes or email an mp3 zip file.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com