wireless midi ?

Hi Michael,

I have one of those pulse controllers, they're a lot of fun.  The hardware unit is only a contact microphone that plugs into your computer's line input.  The real controller is the software that handles that input.

Therefore, to use the pulse controller wirelessly you'll need to send wireless sound, not midi.  That should be easier...

(It also means that once you've purchased the software you can use any contact microphones with it, no need to buy more controllers)

Sylvain