Re: Gig Spam - NYC

Hey Jim,
ABC No Rio was cancelled, so I only have the one gig Sunday (leaving the next day).
Sylvain

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
Sylvain are you still doing a show at ABC NoRio?  i don't think I can make it tomorrow night out to Bushwick but hope maybe you are doing one at Norio maybe next Sunday.  If the case get in touch if you are here a few days.  I think I sent you contacts but if not will.  Welcome to New York.

Jim