Wheres the Gordius Forum?

> I NOW think I know.
> I dont need Two state (stomp box) or Momentary.
> But the ONLY difference I can see between Patches and Triggers, is the
> LED´s!!!! CAn this be true? Patches LEDs light up and stay on, whereas
> Triggers only light up when you are pressing down?
> I cant for the life of me understand why the difference in the editor is
> so great! Why isnt this functionality just a check box by the patch name
> (LED Momentary or Persistant.... For example)
 I wouldn't bother with triggers, just match your PC, CC or Note numbers
with the switch you want to use , I like to leave my last switch press lit
so I have no use for triggers, and never got that far,  just program
patches and if they do what you want don't go any further, The Gordius is
so deep and I never have personally gotten past  programming of switches
and CC/aux switches which I have for volume and feedback for my looper and
an extra 11-12 preset switches for each bank.
 Im sorry i wish I knew how to use it more deeply than I do but i'm just
controlling a looper, not a looper, an modeling amp,  a synthesizer, drum
machine 4 outboard effects etc… thats where the Song modes come in.
 Bill