Re: OT: Who do I remind you of?

Can you run it through the Pandora algorithm?  I've heard their results can be pretty surprising.

Lindsey

On Sep 3, 2013 9:48 PM, "Mark Hamburg" <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
Really enjoying the album and the answer is definitely Michael Brook and probably Vini Reilly/Durutti Column with perhaps Ry Cooder as the third though I have to admit that I am woefully under familiar with Cooder's work. Daniel Lanois remains another choice but I think I would look to the Brook reference to cover that. The album is pretty beat intensive, so I would steer toward names where an audience will be comfortable/expecting that.

Mark