Re: OT: Bill Walker's new CD release Sanctuary is out now!!

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Matt Davignon <mattdavignon@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Oops - just found it on iTunes... Strangely the itunes link came up on
> google, but not in a search within iTunes.

Here's doing the iTunes Store search from Sweden and Bill's record
comes up fine if searching both on the artist name and the album
title. Searching only on the name generates a lot to go through but I
guess Sanctuary should be in there as well. A funny thing I noticed is
that iTunes Store has it filed under the musical genre "Religious".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen