RE: UNDO performance - MIT - Thurs 10 Oct, 8pm

Thanks for the kind words!  Loop-on!

From: Rick Walker
Sent: ‎10/‎6/‎2013 9:40 PM
To: david kirkdorffer; LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)
Subject: Re: UNDO performance - MIT - Thurs 10 Oct, 8pm

Hey, congratulations, David!    What an honor!

I wish I could fly you out here to play the looping festival in a couple of weeks!

break a leg, buddy!

Rick

On 10/6/2013 10:14 AM, david kirkdorffer wrote:
Hi - Just a quick note to let you know I'm playing an UNDO show this coming Thursday, Oct 10 at MIT (Cambridge, MA) as part of the Ampersand Series.  It's very flattering to me that they invited me to this!!