RE: Y2K13 LOOPFEST: Insomniac's report

Wow, Rick! This sounds like it may have been the best Y2K yet! I am so sorry I missed -being nailed to my post work-wise. And for everybody: I don't really have to say this because you likely know it already, but Bill Walker's new cf is absolutely amazing and hasn't left my player since the Portland Loopfest!
Peace to all!
J.D.