1. Raising speed +24, two octaves.
2. Running a "substitute on/of grid" script through out the now rather
short loop while...
3. Making a quick noise into the mic while...
4. Adjusting the Secondary Feedback (how much old audio are being substituted)
5. Finally taking the loop back down two octaves into normal speed and...
6. Voila - a bass line from just one quick spitting noise.
This was done at "Subcycles = 16" but the same "substitute on/of grid"
script would have sounded different, resulted in a slower bass line,
if done at "Subcycles = 12".