Re: unsubscribe

Hi Ruben
we are reading and watching..  I am enjoying your youtube channel. You have posted so many videos! I return from time to time to check out another.

Given what you are doing in your studio, I think you might get a lot from this forum.  Give it some time.

I certainly learn a lot from the úber-talents who frequent LD. The community is very enriching- it provides me more than I could ever return in kind.

best to you all-
Daniel