Re: livelooping workshops

I did a workshop.
I can suggest to split time in two:
- first part for theory and history of looping; it is engaging to show videos of different styles and approach (from Terry Reilly to Fripp, from Zoe Keating to Bill Walker...and don't forget Jaco Pastorius looping with a simple delay)
- second part for practice session, where you can show how looping works and the many sonic possibilities it opens up (multiply, reverse, Half speed, divide, undo, redo, etc.....)
This was my experience and it worked....
Good luck,

-Fabio