Re: Re: livelooping workshops

PS, one thing I forgot to mention and I think is very important to convey,
is that  looping will improve every aspect of ones playing. To wit, I play
with 3 different keyboard players in various settings, one of which is
seriously in to looping. Guess which keyboard player has the best sense of
rhythm and is the most fun to play with because his timing is so solid?
That would be the looper guy. I stress this same thing to my guitar
students, a looper is the best practice tool one could have, better than a
metronome or drum machine, for sure, as it gives you immediate feedback
about how you are sounding, and grooving.
Bill