Re: MORE experimental Looping with VIDEO

Thank you, Jim.

I've been on here for about a year, I just don't have much time to post (or loop for that matter) since I am teaching High School Biology for my first time this year. I am very happy you like it. I will have to check out those other artists you mentioned. Dissonance rules.

Yours,
-Bennett