Re: sudden Bidule problem, help!

You could even do a system restore to an earlier time when all was working..sometimes that works.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Sylvain Poitras <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
Today the same larger setups suddenly start at way beyond 100%

Have you installed any updates / patches to windows recently?  New drivers?  Changed any settings to the power management of your laptop?
Something's changed since the last time you used those patches...

As a last resort, if I needed this working in a hurry, I would grab a spare hard disk and do a barebone install of only what's required for the gig and troubleshoot later...

I hope you get it working in time!

Sylvain