Reminder: open loop Saturday January 18 at 3PM (and show featuring Blevin Blectum afterward at 8)

An open looping looped open experience.

Silent Barn, 603 Bushwick Avenue, from 3PM to 7PM.

http://ax.to/openloop

All New York area loopers are very welcome to attend and play - the cost is free.

Also, I curated a show that evening, after this in the same location, starting at 8PM -

http://ax.to/bb

Less loopy than open loop loopy, but I'll be doing at least one loopy song and Blevin Blectum is a legendary figure in the electronic music world...

As an incentive, I'll be purchasing pizza at or around 7PM for any loopers who are intending to stick around for the evening show.

Hope to see you there!

--
     /t

http://radio.swirly.com - art music radio 24/7 366/1000