Re: Loopfests Need YOU!

Whats a "care rental"?

FYI, Im contemplating doing both NW with Noah in Seattle (etc) and Y2K a week later in Santa Cruz (etc).
I would definitely be interested in what others plans are, but I might be a little different as Im hoping to drag my wife and kid with me. So Im looking for family friendly accommodation and transport. In whicg case we could def split a hire car with one or two.  But its all a bit up in the air as my wife is very nervous of flying, so that may not happen... in which case I may need a totally different plan.
Whats up with public transport in the US, are there no trains/busses?

Mark