Re: Re: Loopfests Need YOU!

On 1/31/2014 9:35 AM, Kevin Cheli-Colando wrote:
And if you're traveling the west coast of the US from Seattle going south, I recommend Highway 5 to 199 (in Grant's Pass Oregon), then down to highway 101 in California and down to SF that. Slower than 5 but you will thank me for it if you do, some of the loveliest scenery you'll see.

This is great advice and I second it, heartily.
There is some beautiful countryside on that drive south.

Rick Walker