Re: Profiles

Hmmm,

Not entirely true.

I just logged into my LD site looper profile and updated a few things.

I added the URL for my new website and noted that my profile indicated my
location as "Somewhere in fly-over country, Oregon, USA."

So it's not totally dead . . . just not being worked on anymore . . . not
since dear Kim left us.

You can still view profiles, and log in and change yours (if you have your
user name and password).

It seems like the navigation is a little clunks and counter intuitive by
current standards (but it always has been).

It still works about like it always did.

Best,

Ted