Re: MIDI trough

MIDI through is essential because many of us use more than one MIDI
controlled unit in our rigs. Of course you can work around the
limitation of lacking MIDI through by adding a MIDI split box and
plugging multiple MIDI cables directly to the different units instead
of daisy-chaining them.

Speaking about MIDI ports. It would be useful if MIDI ports are also
part of a USB connection. I'm finding that I use USB for most MIDI
connection with modern gear and the trend is that we'll be seeing more
of that.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com