Re: MIDI through ...or Out/Through

Yes i do Andy for the reasons Matthias is sayin
in - the pedal
thru - to another unit that is controlled by the same pedal
out - sync to my Adrenalinn drum machine

http://www.myspace.com/luisangulocom
On Saturday, April 12, 2014 11:38 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

On 12/04/2014 09:39, Louie Angulo wrote:
> The simplest answer from me is that i dont want to have to have xternal midi thru boxes like i did in the past using software and soundcards
> I have other boxes like the Adrenalinn that require midi thru
> Evoloop evolution!

In other words, you *don't* need a *dedicated* thru socket.

Merging the Input to the Output (like the EDP) would be enough.

?

andy