Mobius/Live Sync

Hello all,

I forgot my circular labs forum info so I have to ask here.

Can someone walk me through the process of getting Mobius to drive the tempo of Live.

On a MacBook Pro, I set up the IAC and went into Mobius to set the track sync to out and then chose the IAC in Live and set in for track and sync but no success.  Mobius shows itself as master but nothing makes it into Live.

Anybody able to help a relatively dense software looper?

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)