Videos posted to You Tube

Title: Doctor T and The OUTPOST Band - June 8
I posted two new videos to You Tube -- they can be seen at http://youtu.be/rhmY9OEEONc and http://youtu.be/QTaDGiYTfPQ

"Don't Look at Me That Way" and "By Ones and Twos" were recorded on May 10th at the fifth of my "Light into Motion" events, which are held at Outpost 186, near Inman Square in Cambridge Mass.These events combine improvised video, music, movement, and sometimes  spoken word. The collective personnel for this performance  were:

Doctor T - Video and Movement
Eric Crawley  -- Harpejji and Electronics
Cullan Powers -- Movement
Tracy Simonelli -- movement
Christy Choi  --- Movement
Reme Gold  --- Movement
Leslie Lawrence  --- Movement

Combining this many creative elements in the intimate space of Outpost 186 has been really exciting and fine for all of the artists. The next event in the series is on June 15 and will feature my video, the amazing improvised poetry of Karen Klein, music by Eric Crawley and Tim Mungenast, spoken word and movement by Anne Tolbert, and other dancers t.b.a.

"Don't Look at Me That Way" is an unstructured improvisation and gets its title from the intense facial expressions of the dancers. Dancers in order of appearance -- Leslie, Reme, Cullan.

 "By Ones and Twos" is a structured improvisation alternating between solos and duets. Dancers in order of appearance -- Tracy, Reme, Christy, Cullan, Leslie.

-- Emile

When the going gets tough, the tough go dancing.

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld