Viewing the list emails on android problem

The formatting of these emails looks great on iPhone but on android they look really different. Like it's html source . Difficult to read. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? And has anyone found a good email client for android to make it look like it's intended? Can somebody give me advice for what needs to be happening? I tried searching the archives before asking questions but didn't find an answer or overlooked it.
Thanks Loopers
Robin

Sent via the monkey wrench