Syncing Reaper to Mobius

Check if Reaper can be set to follow MIIDI clock and set an appropriate port for that incoming. Then set Mobius (globally) to "sync=out" and chose the same port as you did set Reaper to listen through as Mobiuus "plugin Out" under the MIDI Devices category. You may also want to adjust Monius "max/mini tempo" parameter