Re: Boomerang setup

Hi,
I can't I've you any advice about the boomerang, but I can tell you that
you should try the Fender Acoustasonic before you buy it, and compare it
with other acoustic amps.
You could try the Roland AC60 or the Marshall AS50D (the fender announces
150watts but actually it doesn't sounds like 150watts, even not as a
100watt amp...and it sounds worse than both Roland and Marshall, even
trying with the Fender's different presets)
That's my opinion....

Greetings
Ruben