Re: Something I recorded recently

Thanks Art! Honestly I thought it was a tad bit too long haha.

On Saturday, August 16, 2014, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Kay'lon,

I've watched your piece maybe 10 times now and I love it. The jumpy rhodes loop is just awesome. My major criticisms are that it is too short, a dance piece like this could be 15 minutes or longer, and that your bass line is buried and hard to hear in the mix. So anyway, just a great track and it is something I wish I'd made. Just awesome, thanks!