Re: OT:EDP Electrosmog generator

This would explain why my loops are always so HOT!

On Aug 19, 2014, at 11:57 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:

Fellow loopers!

I have been taking Radiation readings around my house, using a variety of handheld devices, we are in the process of trying to reduce radiation of all kinds, and live in a low a level as possible.
We choose not to use Wifi, and our phones are almost always off.
We are however plagued by being a couple of geeks so there is a fairly hefty amount of technology giving off RF radiation at least.
Interestingly, out of all the electrical items in my house: modular synth, computers, washing machines Radio, TV, the EDP was BY FAR the worst! Off the scale on my little amateur device!

Ah well, mission failed then!