Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL THOSE PERFORMING AT the Y2K14 LOOPFESTIVAL in Santa Cruz, San Jose and San Francisco

Hi Rick-

I am also afraid I have to bow out of this year as well as I will be our tour that weekend.  So if I did have a confirmed slot, please make it available for someone else.  I'm very sorry to not be able to participate this year, but looking forward to next year.

Best,
-Amanda