Re: Windows laptop recommendation needed

Title: Windows laptop recommendation needed
Hi Michael,

I am very happy with my laptop, you should check it.
It has an Intel I7 4th generation, 16gb RAM, 256gb SSD hdd, 2x7200rpm 750gb Hdd, FireWire, USB3.0, Gigabit LAN, 2 VGAs, etc....
It is from Spanish computer mark called "Mountain Computers" and it's the most powerful laptop I found for its price (I liked more the design of the MacBook Pro, but I wanted a 17'' screen).

Cheers

Ruben