Re: Multiplier - Strymon Timeline lacks it - but where is it present?

Matthias Grob used to do it on a digital delay by typing in the delayy
times.

The EDP was the first hardware looper to have multiply, and inventor
Matthias implemented
it in a very user friendly way.

no unamed engineers involved ;-)

Apart from that:

the Vox VDL-1 has a fairly similar Multiply via it's "Resample" function.

The Looperlative  LP-1 has what we might call an "Instant Multiply" to 2x,
3x, 4x,
it also allow to copy from one loop to another doing a Multiply, and
I think this was implemented on user's request based on their experiences
with EDP
( exactly the EDP 'LoopCopy' function ).

It's generally considered that Multiply is unnecessary when parallel
tracks are available,
and indeed the effect for the user is very similar ( *if sesnsibly
implemented*)
Bit of a shame I think.

Oh, and a Multiply is possible on the old Lexicon JamMan, in delay mode.
(but not rounded to a whole number of loops)

andy
ps thanks for de-munging the Strymon post :-)