Re: Galactic Travels Top 20 Report for January, 2015.

hey Loopers it occurred to that the most posts that happen on this site on
a weekly basis are generated automatically by Bill Fox,  I also realize
that for the most part, he plays strait up ambient and soundscape, music,
and I rarely see some of the great music posted by this community either
here or on a number of the Facebook related sites on his radio show. Bill
is a good guy and has graciously played some of my music in the past , but
I know from time to time he gets vitriol spewed at him from people on this
list (though rarely by the long time participants who know better :) ).
So it got me thinking, How many of you have sent music to Galactic
Travels? Im thinking of approaching Bill and seeing if he might devote a
whole show to  showcasing some of the brilliant music that members of this
list have made. Obviously it would need to be ambient in nature. Im mean
he'll devote an in tire show to an established artist like Robert Rich, so
I figured he might be interested in a theme night of loop based music. I
want to know who is interested and who has already sent music to Galactic
travels
 THANKS
 BILL