Re: FS: Gibson Echoplex + Pedal

Hi John, I'm looking for $600 OBO

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2015, at 4:00 PM, John Gilstorf <shadowblue21@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, How much for the echo plex?  I have a jam man solo XT trade,digitech rp200.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Ricky Graham <rickygrahammusic@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

My black EDP still available. I am also open to negotiating on price and trades in the North East (US), specifically any guitar amplifiers in good condition. Please contact off-list if you’re interested in purchasing it.

All the best,

Ricky