RE: U.S. LoopFest

Hey all,

Yay Per and Fabio, it will be so much fun to hang out with you and hear all the loopologists!  Manu and Nelly mentioned they would be here for SC too.

Now that I have the dates from Noah's Facebook post, let me clarify the van idea, since the shows are not contiguous enough for the van idea to work for all of them.

Sept 24 Rocky Mountain - This is a day before my birthday, will be awesome to make this show.  I'll be certain about my participation in June and will be hoping to share a rental vehicle and/or overnight arrangements with any other loopers originating out of Los Angeles (on en route) to the venue.

Oct 15-18 NW - I am certain about making this set of shows, this will be the main stretch and will include the Y2K15 Santa Cruz stop.  This is the trek that would be optimum for a shared van rental.  If we have similar rental and gas costs as last year and can get 7 riders, it will be between $400 and $475 each (this is a tentative ballpark figure, I haven't done the research yet).  We'll also want to find as much gratis accommodations as possible, however, last year the bus group split a room en route from Ted Killian's to Santa Cruz and it was a nominal cost for all of us to share a two bed room with some folks on cots.

Oct 28/29 SoCalI am also certain about making this venue.  Last year, the shared bus rental included this show.  That is a possibility this year too.

Nov 14 San Antonio, Nov 15 Austin - I missed playing this fest last year and would like to support it by playing here this year.  Again, I won't know until I know my status at the full time job, however, the weekend dates do make things easier.  If I can do this one, I will be hoping to share a rental vehicle and/or overnight arrangements with any other loopers originating out of Los Angeles (on en route) to the venue.

FYI, if I am able to include the Rocky Mountain and Texas shows but do not find others to rideshare, I will consider flying there instead and bring a smaller rig.

Oh yeah, and the status of my tenure at Deluxe is really not info for public consumption - I forgot that I hit 'reply all' to Noah's message - oh well… <blush> <facepalm> -

...and as Rick W. requested, we should keep mum about participation in the Y2K15 fest until he tells us we can start blabbing about it <double blush> <triple face palm = ouch, my face is red and now hurts>

Looking forward to seeing everyone, hearing everyone and hugging EVERYONE!!!

Rejyna
rejyna@msn.com
818-314-4968