Galactic Travels Playlist #946 for May 21, 2015.

http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2015/150521.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.

Show #946 May 21, 2015.

RECAP:
On this show, I continued the month-long focus on Steve Roach.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was disk one from "Live Transmission" on Projekt
Records.  I also played new music from Onewayness and Modulator ESP as
well as by Stratosphere and Mythos.
http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2015/focus.html#may

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
onewayness and       bridge_2             Astral Bridges (Ethereal Live)
  Modulator ESP
Stratosphere         Accepting the        Aftermath (Projekt)
                       Aftermath
Mythos               All Aournd the Moon  Jules Verne Forever (Groove)
Ombient              The Initiation       Rites of Passage (none)
                       Ritual

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Steve Roach          In the Light of Day  Live Transmission d1 (Projekt)
Steve Roach          Zone of the Drones   Live Transmission d1 (Projekt)
Steve Roach          Looking for Safety   Live Transmission d1 (Projekt)
Steve Roach          Reflecting Chamber   Live Transmission d1 (Projekt)
Steve Roach          Kairos Portal        Live Transmission d1 (Projekt)

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the month-long focus on Steve
Roach.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be disk two from "Live
Transmission" on Projekt Records.

WDIY Announcement: http://wdiy.org/post/next-galactic-travels-2015-05-28

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM
in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in Trexlertown and
Fogelsville.

Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
Listen to WDIY at http://wdiy.org/programs/galactic-travels on-line.
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2015) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
8 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 1.