Re: Spatial Effects

Actually, that sounds about perfect.  Thanks for the tip.

Kevin

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Tim Mungenast <tmungenast@verizon.net> wrote:
The Afterneath pedal is pretty astounding, although it may be more extreme than you want.
Now I have to figure out how to change my LD e-address after I've long since forgotten my passwords.
All LD missives are going into my hateful spam-magnet Verizon address and now that I have resolved to be less of a stranger, I'll have to steer your words into a better harbor.
Hey, at least I'm not one of those noobs who just types "unsubscribe" to the whole list :-D
Yours in David Torn,
Tim

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)