Re: So what music are you listening to now?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to making my way through the suggestions.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 3:43 PM, paulrichard_rocks <paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com> wrote:
Prog rock:

Barracuda Triangle (the core of the Flower Kings) Shock Therapy CD.

Niall Mathieson  (guitarist from Pallas, the excellent Scottish band) Eclectic Electric CD).

John Abercrombie Quartet - 39 Steps CD

Ozric Tentacles - Technicians of the Sacred CD

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device