2016 LoopFests

Hello All!

You heard it here first.

LoopFest Applications at open.

http://www.noahpeterson.com/2016_loopfest_application/

It's going to be a crazy year.   We've got partners with two universities,
The San Antonio and Austin LoopFests are now the singular Texas LoopFest.
We're working very hard to make these better and better every year.

We also have our Fundraising Campaign started.  Click here to help us put
on the fests!

http://fnd.us/Loopfests?ref=sh_61jxn2

We're always looking for new and unusual talent to showcase, we always
need help, we always need more people to spread the word about the event,
and we always need more people coming to the shows, watching online, and
watching the videos after.

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117