Re: On-measure undo

Yup, many handle it better.
Just press the button and the Undo happens.

Problem is actually to do with the switch being multifunction.
A shortpress does one thing, and a longpress does another.

Many pedals suffer from the 2 second long press.
It's too long, all you need is 500mS at most.

To have any audible function occur at the end of the longpress time
is unmusical, as you noticed,
but a whole 2s is really pushing it.

The Vox VDL-1 has Undo which is activated by the longpress of a button,
but sensibly they wait until the button is released before doing the Undo,
then at least you can get the timing good.

andy