Re: Plogue Bidule anyone?

Hi Luca

Yes, I use bidule, to host mobius....but also in it I've built some Softstep software to replace the KMI editor, and developed a sort of stereo sampler/looper/pitch-mangler thingy as a sort of pre-mobius fx unit! So I'm not using the 64 bit version of bidule, but am happy to share what meagre knowledge I've gleaned in the last five years or so.

Dave