Re: Would love your input, stories, suggestions

I just wanted to play music - not fly the Starship Enterprise!

Its really funny you say that because I had started to refer to my rig as a six string spaceship.  I've got a whole host of controllers and pedals and pads going into the laptop and what not and its incredible what it can do.  But I find it can so easily kill the desire to play by all the maintenance and troubleshooting that goes into it.  So much so I usually wind up playing an acoustic 12 string instead.

But so much potential is overwhelming my monkey brain.

Kevin
--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)